Wednesday 6 March 2013

An Interview with Walk-On girl Beth Dust


This is an interview with Sky Walk-On Girl Beth Dust.



The first time we saw Beth has a Walk-On girl was at the Grand Slam of Darts in Wolverhampton. She has quickly became a fan favourite.


1: So Beth How did you find out about being a walk-on girl?

An agency I'm with 'Angels Elite' contacted me and put me forward.

 

2: How long have you been doing it for?

I started doing promotion work at the darts 3yrs ago, then 2years ago we walked Johnny Vegas, Freddie Flintoff and Jack Whitehall on for a league of their own for the darts, and did a few darts shoots, we also did the Betfair Baywatch Advert with a few of the darts stars in - then I did my walk-ons at Wolverhampton last year.


3: What’s your favourite Darts tournament?

The Ladbrokes World Darts Championship.


4: What’s been your Darting highlight?

All of it! Absolutely love the darts.

 

5: Are you any good at darts?

I'm actually pretty good, even got a darts board in my kitchen!! (With a few added holes in the wall) ha ha





6: Have you got any ambitions?

My ambition is to be happy and try my best in everything I do - Cheesy!!



7: If you could have your own walk-on music, what would it be?

'Another bites the dust' ha ha to go with my name!



8: What would you Darting nickname be?

Haven't a blooming clue - pick one for me lol

8a: What about 'Gold' Dust!




9: Do you have a favourite Darts Player?

I like Phil Taylor - he's fun to walk on! And Wes Newton - a family friend and generally nice guy!



10: Tell me something we don’t know about you?

I have a twin sister.

 


11: What do you like to do in your spare Time, if you have any?

I like to go to the gym and spend time with my friends and family - with a couple of glasses of wine.



12: Any advice for someone wanting to get involved in being a walk-on girl?

Do it.... It's the most amazing experience and so much fun!!




Many thanks to Beth for doing this interview, it was a pleasure.

This interview was done by Richard on the 5th of March 2013.









No comments:

Post a Comment