Tuesday 12 March 2013

An Interview With Walk-On Girl Melanie Do-Nascimento

This is an interview with the new Sky Walk-on Melanie Do-Nascimento.




We have only seen Melanie once has a Sky Walk-on girl so far and that was at Bournemouth in the McCoys Premier League. From whats been said she is already a #DartsFamily favourite!



1: How did you find out about being a walk-on girl?


I got the walk on job through one of my modelling agencies, Angels Elite which is owned by Karen Cookson, one of the first Darts walk on girls, I was then selected by PDC / Sky through my photographs.




2: How long have you been doing it for?


The first time I was a walk-on girl was in Bournemouth for Darts Premier league last month which I absolutely loved, now i cant wait to do more!




3: What’s your favourite Darts tournament?


I enjoy watching all the Darts tournaments but definitely the Bournemouth Premier league as I was part of it.




4: What’s been your Darting highlight?


My darting highlight has to be when I was a walk-on girl as I experienced everything first hand.




5: Are you any good at darts?


I am actually really good.




6: Have you got any ambitions?


I am very ambitious, I went to university and have a degree in Public relations and communications, during my last year at university I got a huge campaign for Ann Summers and have been working full time as a model, I absolutely love my job.







7: If you could have your own walk-on music, what would it be?


It needs to be something that everyone knows, gets the crowd going, has a beat so I'd have to say I'm sexy and I know it ;)




8: What would you Darting nickname be?


Cavewoman




9: Do you have a favourite Darts Player?


All the darts players are great and i enjoyed walking them all on!




10: Tell me something we don’t know about you?


I was in the Ann Summers Christmas campaign 2011 and their first ever TV advert and their Valentines campaign 2012.




11: What do you like to do in your spare Time, if you have any?


I love travelling all over the world, learning and experiencing new cultures.




12: Any advice for someone wanting to get involved in being a walk-on girl?


Be yourself, happy, confident, smile, and enjoy the crows! it's a great experience and meet great people. Angels Elite models provides all the sky walk on Models.




A big thank you to Melanie for doing this interview, it was a pleasure.

If you would like any information on being a Walk-On girl please get in touch with Angels Elite below.



ANGELS ELITE MODELS & PROMOTIONS 
6 WESTBOURNE ROAD
CLEVELEYS
LANCS
FY5 1HN

01253 820226


http://www.angelselite.co.uk/




 
 
 
This interview was done by Richard on the 12th of March 2013.



 

3 comments:

  1. She is so beautiful I hope to see her again as a darts walk-on-girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope Melanie does the darts again :)

    ReplyDelete